The Cape Breton Island Tourism Awards of Excellence are presented annually at Destination Cape Breton Association’s Industry Day to recognize success, leadership, and innovation in the tourism industry, and reward individuals and organizations that have gone above and beyond to ensure exceptional visitor experiences.
Please ensure you’ve read the description and judging criteria fully before submitting a nomination. Only completed nominations will be accepted.
Completed nominations to include:
- Completion of nomination form (all information is required)
- Up to 500 words explaining who is being nominated and why
- Any supporting documents, articles, and materials that support the award nomination
- Multiple nominations from a single source is permitted
- All award recipients will be selected by a Selection Committee, comprised of industry representatives and DCBA staff
- Winners will be notified one week in advance of Industry Day 2016
Nomination form and judging criteria can be accessed here.